We setup the supporters Club in 2011 to improve network of City supporters in the Aberdeen area and surroundings.
From humble beginnings (4 of us heading down in Deryck’s car to the matches) we have grown to become a well networked supporter club who meet up for matches and get together to watch games. We have about 70 odd members (45 of these members are Season card holders)
When possible we share travel arrangements and access to tickets, regular buses are ran from Edinburgh and we have also gad buses run from Aberdeen in the past.
We meet up at the Adam Lounge or Foundry in Aberdeen for matches when unable to attend the match.
We tend to meet at a pub beside the ground before home matches usually Mary D’s, Eastlands or Townley.
You can join the supporters club in the following ways
For the £5 joining fee you will get the following
- Opportunity to network with City fans in local area
- Share Travel arrangements and cost traveling to matches
- Access to tickets (we currently have approx 45 Season Card holders)
- Opportunity to purchase tickets via the supporters Club
- Priority access for bus trips
- Access to Facebook Page and www.mcfc.ws website
- Email address i.e. Deryck.Harrison@mcfc.ws
- Access to Mary D’s pub members area if requested
Chairman: Deryck Harrison
Secretary: David Ramsay
Treasurer(s): Steve Pickston / Judith Taylor
Committee Member: Graham McLeod